New MRI / CT Scan / Cath Lab / X-Ray Machine Installation
New Equipment Installation.
Delivered – Installed & Commissioned.
Prior to delivery the route will be surveyed with risk assessment and method statement (RAMS) being produced. Understanding the busy Hospital environment and risk to patients and staff, delivery of large equipment will normally take place out of hours, early morning or late night, sometimes over the weekend.
The Project now at an end can be signed off and completed. ACORE will ensure all the relevant documentation; signoff and approvals are completed to close off the project.
ACORE INSTALLATION / UPGRADE SERVICES FOR CT SCAN, MRI & CATH LAB MACHINES.
Professional installation is critical for the performance and longevity of system. We offer professional and experienced handling of your project; from site planning to final on-site application’s training of technologists.
We offer turnkey projects to properly handle expensive investment. Here are the details involving services we offer:
- System Evaluation: This is performed by an experienced engineer prior to the de-installation of the system. A comprehensive site report detailing the performance of the system in comparison to the OEM specification is produced to document the status of the system.
- De-installation: A professional team with all the right tools and test equipment will be on site to start the de-installation. Working hand-in-hand with the sites’ contractor to coordinate smooth and safe de-cabling and removal of the equipment.
- Rigging: Magnets and CT systems located on higher floors, in most cases, require the use of experienced rigging services, the use of specialized cranes and/or large fork lifts is very common to locate the system on the transporting truck.
- Transportation: Right-on-time delivery is as critical as the use of the right air ride transportation trucks. Equipment has to reach your destination very protected and on time.
- Storage: In the event where the new site is not ready to receive the system, the environmentally controlled storage facility becomes a necessity.
- Site Planning: This service usually starts as early as the System Evaluation process. The planning of the new site is very critical to the success of the project.
- Installation: Complete cabling and system power up, ramp and shim service for MRI systems, perform system calibrations in accordance with OEM specification.
- System Calibration: Complete system calibration per OEM specifications is performed by our experienced engineers.
- Applications Training: We schedule an experienced CT or MRI technologist to train your technologist(s) for 3-4 days after the system is completely calibrated.
- System Warranty: You are ready to use your system and scan your patients. To give you a peace of mind we offer you an optional maintenance agreement to help repair any problems you may encounter with your system. Our maintenance agreements are designed to protect your investment and to limit your financial risk.